GRAVELER e8.6REX E-Bike Alu-MTB Twentyniner 29"
Category: E-MTBThe GRAVELER e8.6 increases the fun of riding off-road! Especially thanks to the rear wheel Twentyniner motor. Powerful and strong, this motor conquers almost any terrain. Use the handlebar grip to select the support level you'd like. The LCD multi-function display shows the selected support level and other system information. Especially helpful is the USB port which lets you charge your smartphone as you ride. With the Samsung 487 WH battery, you can ride anywhere up to 120 km.
Like having lots of options for your bike? The GRAVELER e8.6 has a Shimano Deore 27-gear derailleur. The hydraulic disc brakes also from Shimano are also useful in fast manoeuvres. The Suntour suspension fork and the REX aluminium patented seat post complete the features of the e-bike.
- TRIO rear-wheel engine, 48 Volt, direct drive, with starting aid
- 250 Watt, max. 42 Nm
- Control unit
- AEG LCD-multifunction display, incl. USB-charging function, remote control at the handlebar
- Rechargeable battery
- AEG downtube battery with SAMSUNG lithium ion cells, 48 Volt, 10.4 Ah (487Wh) item no.: 0489
- approx. 120 km (depending on cycling style)
- SHIMANO DEORE 27-speed chain gearshift with Rapid-Fire shifting lever
- SHIMANO hydraulic disc brakes
- SELLE ROYAL Mach2
- Seat post
- REX Alu patented seat post
- EXAL Alu-Airliner rims, with rings
- SUNTOUR XCT suspension fork, adjustable
- REX Alu-A head stem
- REX Alu-MTB handlebar with screwed-on grips
- Premium-Alu chainstays stand, adjustable
- MTB flat pedals
- jeans blue matte, suspension fork lemon
- Alu-MTB frame, 6061 hydro-formed
- Frame height
- 48 cm
- Perm. overall weight
- 150 kg
The REX GRAVELER e8.6 is a bicycle of the category: E-MTB
E-bikes are what bicycles with pedal assist are called. These electric motors on e-bikes are activated by the rider's own pedalling power and thus only assist the rider's performance.
The e-bikes, also known as pedelecs, are suitable for a variety of applications thanks to the electric motor: e-bikes are as much at home in the mountains as they are on the daily commute through the city to work or on extended bicycle tours.
E-bikes are powered by lithium-ion batteries that offer up to 500 Wh. Each battery charge lets e-bikes cover 70 km with assistance. In Germany, an e-bike or pedelec can be used on public roads, but only with a maximum 250 W engine and only at speeds of up to 25 km/h.
They are treated as bicycles and do not require registration plates, liability insurance, driving licences, or helmets in Germany.
E-bikes or pedelecs allow a new, dynamic and comfortable way to cycle for riders of all ages. At REX Bike we offer sporty e-MTBs in attractive colours and designs for sporty cycling with electric assist.