GRAVELER e8.5REX E-Bike Alu-MTB 27,5" 650B
Category: E-MTBRide off-road only occasionally? Then our REX GRAVELER e8.5 is the perfect starter mountain bike model. The rear-wheel engine by TRIO drives this e-bike powerfully, giving you extra push, especially uphill. Small, lightweight, and quiet: the modern motor and control technology combines power with great comfort. The AEG downtube battery with 374 Wh is mounted on the down tube, thus creating a favourable weight distribution.
Shimano's 24-speed transmission gives you plenty of room to manoeuvre, allowing you to conquer slight inclines at high speed. The hydraulic disc brakes let you apply just the right amount of braking power. The design saddle, seat post, and Suntour suspension fork complete the E-MTB package. Get started with the GRAVELER e8.5!
- TRIO rear-wheel engine, 36 Volt, brushless, with starting aid
- 250 Watt, max. 38 Nm
- Control unit
- TRIO LED-control display
- Rechargeable battery
- AEG downtube battery with SAMSUNG lithium ion cells, 36 Volt, 10.4 Ah (374Wh) item no.: 0487
- approx. 100 km (depending on cycling style)
- SHIMANO ACERA 24-speed chain gearshift with Rapid-Fire shifting lever
- PROMAX hydraulic disc brakes
- REX MTB design saddle
- Seat post
- REX Alu patented seat post
- Alu-Airliner rims, w, coordinated rim pattern
- SUNTOUR XCT suspension fork, adjustable
- REX Alu-A head stem
- REX Alu-MTB handlebar with REX Design-grips
- Premium-Alu chainstays stand, adjustable
- MTB flat pedals
- mud grey, fork neon rot
- Alu-MTB frame, 6061 hydro-formed
- Frame height
- 50 cm
- Perm. overall weight
- 150 kg
The REX GRAVELER e8.5 is a bicycle of the category: E-MTB
E-bikes are what bicycles with pedal assist are called. These electric motors on e-bikes are activated by the rider's own pedalling power and thus only assist the rider's performance.
The e-bikes, also known as pedelecs, are suitable for a variety of applications thanks to the electric motor: e-bikes are as much at home in the mountains as they are on the daily commute through the city to work or on extended bicycle tours.
E-bikes are powered by lithium-ion batteries that offer up to 500 Wh. Each battery charge lets e-bikes cover 70 km with assistance. In Germany, an e-bike or pedelec can be used on public roads, but only with a maximum 250 W engine and only at speeds of up to 25 km/h.
They are treated as bicycles and do not require registration plates, liability insurance, driving licences, or helmets in Germany.
E-bikes or pedelecs allow a new, dynamic and comfortable way to cycle for riders of all ages. At REX Bike we offer sporty e-MTBs in attractive colours and designs for sporty cycling with electric assist.