GRAVELER e8.7REX E-Bike Alu-ATB Twentyniner 29"
Category: E-MTBA powerhouse of an e-bike: that's the GRAVELER e8.7. The rear wheel motor of the Twenty-Niner keeps you agile far off-road. You select your support level via the controller on the handlebar grip. The LCD multi-function display shows the selected support level, your speed, and the battery charge. A special plus: connect your smartphone to the USB port and charge it on the go. At 487 Wh, the battery is powerful and can provide support for up to 120 km. It also supplies power to the bike's lights, meaning the lights stay on even when you're not moving or only moving at a slow pace.
Thanks to the finely tuned gears in the Shimano Deore 27-speed derailleur, you can tailor the gears to your pedalling cadence with precision. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes also help control your braking. Shocks are dampened by the adjustable Suntour suspension fork for even greater comfort.
- TRIO rear-wheel engine, 48 Volt, direct drive, with starting aid
- 250 Watt, max. 42 Nm
- Control unit
- AEG LCD-multifunction display, incl. USB-charging function, remote control at the handlebar
- Rechargeable battery
- AEG downtube battery with SAMSUNG lithium ion cells, 48 Volt, 10.4 Ah (487Wh) item no.: 0489
- approx. 120 km (depending on cycling style)
- SHIMANO DEORE 27-speed chain gearshift with Rapid-Fire shifting lever
- SHIMANO hydraulic disc brakes
- Light-ON-function, SPANNINGA 40 Lux LED-headlights installed at the stem, LED-backlight
- SELLE ROYAL Mach2
- Seat post
- REX Alu patented seat post
- EXAL Alu-Airliner rims, with rings
- SUNTOUR XCT suspension fork, adjustable
- REX Alu-A head stem
- REX Alu-MTB handlebar with SELLE ROYAL grips
- Luggage carrier
- Alu-luggage carrier strutless
- Plastic mudguards
- Premium-Alu chainstays stand, adjustable
- MTB flat pedals
- black/grey matte, suspension fork rot
- Alu-MTB frame, 6061 hydro-formed
- Frame height
- 50 cm
- Perm. overall weight
- 150 kg
The REX GRAVELER e8.7 is a bicycle of the category: E-MTB
E-bikes are what bicycles with pedal assist are called. These electric motors on e-bikes are activated by the rider's own pedalling power and thus only assist the rider's performance.
The e-bikes, also known as pedelecs, are suitable for a variety of applications thanks to the electric motor: e-bikes are as much at home in the mountains as they are on the daily commute through the city to work or on extended bicycle tours.
E-bikes are powered by lithium-ion batteries that offer up to 500 Wh. Each battery charge lets e-bikes cover 70 km with assistance. In Germany, an e-bike or pedelec can be used on public roads, but only with a maximum 250 W engine and only at speeds of up to 25 km/h.
They are treated as bicycles and do not require registration plates, liability insurance, driving licences, or helmets in Germany.
E-bikes or pedelecs allow a new, dynamic and comfortable way to cycle for riders of all ages. At REX Bike we offer sporty e-MTBs in attractive colours and designs for sporty cycling with electric assist.